Sunday, January 29, 2012

Triptych:Watch Me



This is my Triptych montage project, I chose the phrase "Watch Me".  It is about the pressure by our peers and people we see in the public eye in politics and advertisements.  In some of the montages the figures are in conflict with each other by their position or color and in others they are disfigured to express inner turmoil of consuming but never being ultimately satisfied with themselves.  I chose the phrase "Watch Me" to also express the obsession of people in the public eye.

6 comments:

  1. While I agree with our discussion in class, that the 3rd one is the most successful, I like the color in the first one, the way it radiates out form the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. third one is the best, Kel. i like the hilarity of the head at the crotch- would love to see it animated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pieces that make you wonder "WTF is the artist thinking here???"
    My favorite is the third, the concept of the Miller and the sexy legs is rad!! Two things evryone wishes they had their hands on right!
    I swear I have met these people you portray...
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracks me up. I am looking forward to how you are going to incorporate some of the images into your animation. It will probably be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The third one is definitely my favorite. Your subject matter is freaking awesome because it's something that some people in this world are guilty of, and that others in this world can just laugh at! :) I can't wait to see it animated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the third panel! Your topic is funny and ironic. I enjoy your sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete