Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Divine Intervention



I choose to spoof the infamous Duggar family website.  If you are unfamiliar with these people then here is just a brief description, they are a religious family that have 19 kids and a show on TLC about their unusual life and their struggles to have more kids.  To me they are just plain brainwashed folks that love crafts and having kids until they die.  I hope I don't offend too many people with this but I think it's funny, people make fun of my life style choices too.  I used pictures of famous people such as: Tebow, Micheal Jackson, and Lucy Lawless (Xena Warrior Princess) to relate it to different tastes any viewer may have.  Enjoy this divine intervention at any gathering or situation by saving it to your iPads or other fancy technology devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment