Monday, April 23, 2012

Proposal Site: Friendly Free Drink


Here is my proposal site design.  If I were to make a real site I would probably include more links and catergories so find a certain photo or story from the site.  The main purpose is to just share and spread good karma, and a free drink to someone as well as hopefully make a new friend or connection.  I added the make your own sticker portion because I thought it would give more incentive to the people, it would be a way to be a part of the project as well as get your own art out there. 

7 comments:

  1. Nice work sista!
    I would love to get a free drink from someone :)
    I have actually seen this done in bars where they have a board that they write a note to someone and say that theyhave a pre paid drink waiting for them and why. I have never gotten one :( Lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most pressing question when looking at your blog is, where did you get adult "feet" pajamas. Aside from this conundrum, I really like your work. Reciprocity has always interested me as an artist and you've created a fun project allowing participants to play with this idea. I like the idea of people making their own stickers and a searchable database to read other peoples stories. The design is busy but I feel it is reflective of your content. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the friendly-ness of the website, its intriguing and something small but something like that is all it takes to make someone's night, good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. It reminds me of that "Pay it Forward" book, but with drinks. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is a lot going on and i'm distracted as to where to look first. toning it down a little could be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  6. The general stickers you would send out should have a little place to write a personal message. It would be fun to send a stranger a free drink with an anonymous "you're hot!" or "cheer up!" message. Overall a great, friendly idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets get on this Kel! Stickers arent that expensive to order. WOudl eb a great reality to make this start up here in Reno.

    ReplyDelete